Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Landlord woes #1

First off I want to say that if I have placed an add to rent one of my apartments and I've included all of the pertinent information about the apartment don't call me and say "Can you tell me a little about it?" The add is in front of you why don't you ask me more you'd like to know. Ok, I got that out of my system.

It's currently snowing so I'm pretty doubtful that I'm going to ride a bike to work tomorrow. I even bought a new balaclava I wanted to try out. I may need to go to the second hand store and see if they have some sweaters I can use for another layer, it's getting pretty cold.

I think I have narrowed down my bike selection to a Kona Jake The Snake. It seems like a good choice. It's steel, has good geometry and has all of the holes neccesary to mount fenders and racks. Plus it can be had for $500- $750 pretty easily. It will be a good bike for commuting and weekend warrioring in cyclocross races.

No comments: