Monday, November 26, 2007

Provo Canyon trail

Since Jen and I have 3 girls under 2 we have to do all of our activities separately, one of us watches the kids while the other recreates, this includes bike rides. Once the youngest is a little older, probably next spring, we may rig up another trailer and haul the kids around on our bike rides. Last Friday Jen and I took turns riding up Provo canyon, one of the prettiest canyons that I know of. There is a nice paved trail up the canyon so I rode my commuter with the slicks to make the best of it. It was a tad cold but not quite as cold as my usual commute. I'm not sure what the actual temperature was but the pond below the falls was frozen and there was a sheet of ice across the trail. I have noticed that the morning temps have been between 25 - 30 so if I'm going to continue to ride my bike to work I'm going to need some warmer clothes. I think I'll start wearing some thermal long johns and a balaclava, which I will buy this evening.

No comments: